I am so pleased to invite you to participate in our biggest fundraising event in 2015!
We are holding a silent auction fundraiser on Friday, March 13, 2015 from 6- 10 pm at the Riverview Bistro in Stratford, CT to support a new poultry project that will provide both meat and eggs to local villages in Togo, West Africa. The theme is “Don’t be CHICKEN on Friday the 13th!” (We think it’s very clever!)
With over 200 guests enjoying wines, hot and cold hors d’ouevres and local specialty foods, capped off with coffee, desserts, live music and dancing, the “Don’t be CHICKEN” event will bring together folks looking to improve nutrition in villages in Togo, while enjoying a fun mid-winter night.
Get ready to bid on amazing auction items—plan your summer vacation and children’s summer fun!
• weeklong vacation timeshare in Falmouth, Mass, July 10- July 17
• children’s art lesson
• hot air balloon ride for 2
• Thimble Island cruise aboard the Sea Mist
• for pet lovers—specialty grooming session, pet portrait, and pet boarding
• tickets to Bridgeport Bluefish Baseball
• pole dancing lesson
• cigar lounge event for 4—including hand-rolled cigars
• tuition for Camp Invention—a weeklong hands-on enrichment program where 1st to 6th graders build prototypes, upcycle materials and apply STEM concepts
• weeklong vacation timeshare in Orlando, FL, July 18-26
• tickets to the Yale Repertory Theatre and the Ghost Tour of New Haven
• sunset cruise aboard the 25- foot sailboat Summer Wind
• a Lottery ticket tree
• 12-week summer CSA– weekly basket of locally grown produce
• gift baskets for specialty coffee, therapeutic massage and skin products
• PLUS– create a remembrance of the evening with a personal hand-drawn caricature from Caricature Artist Mike
Tickets are $50 per person, and can be purchased at www.assileassime.org.
Join hundreds of others working hand in hand to end malnutrition in Togo, West Africa.
Come on out with us “chickens” on March 13, 2015!
Elizabeth Simonetti. Founder, President and CEO, Assi le Assime: The Togo Development Partnership
Assi le Assime: The Togo Development Partnership is a pending 501c3 organisation; donations are tax- deductible.