Join FNEW as a member of a group dedicated to providing professional development and networking opportunities to its members. Members meet monthly for networking, dinner and speaker presentations on an array of topics including career development, effective use of social media, networking techniques and other areas of interest. FNEW is open to women of all business professions. We have a friendly, welcoming environment and foster business connections, a wealth of experience, and friendships. Meetings are held September through July on the 2nd Wednesday of each month at 6:00 – 8:30pm at the Norwalk Inn and Conference Center. However, the July and Holiday celebrations are located in different venues. The annual membership dues include:
- Discounted dinner price for all regular monthly meetings
- Networking opportunities
- Member Spotlight on our Website
- Access to Members’ directory
- Excellent speaker presentations
- Invitation to Members’ Only Events
Annual dues are $75 for membership from January 1st to December 31st. Networking, dinner and speaker meetings are charged:
- $25.00 for FNEW Members
- $35.00 for Guests
- Current members can renew by logging in through “My FNEW” on the Member Page.
- New members can join through the “Join” tab.
- To join FNEW Online by clicking on the link below or renew a membership by completing the registration form below. At the bottom of the page click the “Continue” link. This will bring you to Paypal. Upon registration members are given access to the Member Directory to post professional profiles and access the profiles of other members. This directory is proprietary and not available to the public.
If you prefer to pay by check or cash, you can do so at a meeting or by mail, just enclose a completed registration form (see below to download) and payment to: FNEW, P.O. Box 262, Westport, CT 06881 Download and mail FNEW Membership Form Members and Guests are encouraged to bring material about their business (e.g., business cards, fliers, pamphlets) to be available at our monthly meetings. This information will be placed on a special self-service table located near the room entrance. We look forward to meeting you and networking in the New Year!