Join FNEW as a member of a group dedicated to providing professional development and networking opportunities to its members. Members meet monthly for networking, dinner and speaker presentations on an array of topics including career development, effective use of social media, networking techniques and other areas of interest. FNEW is open to women of all business professions. We have a friendly, welcoming environment and foster business connections, a wealth of experience, and friendships. Events are held September through July on the 2nd Wednesday of each month at 6:00 – 8:30pm at the Norwalk Inn and Conference Center. However, the July and Holiday celebrations are located in different venues. The annual membership dues include:
- Discounted dinner price for all regular monthly meetings
- Networking opportunities
- Access to members’ directory
- Excellent speaker presentations
- Invitation to members’-only events
Annual dues for membership are $65 (special price until March 11th, 2020). Networking, dinner and speaker meetings are charged:
- $25.00 for FNEW Members
- $35.00 for Guests
- To join FNEW Online, complete the registration form to the right and then click the link below to pay the $65 membership fee with PayPal.
- If you prefer to pay by check or cash, you can do so at a meeting or by mail. Just download the registration form below, complete and bring your form and payment to our next event; or mail payment to: FNEW, P.O. Box 262, Westport, CT 06881
- Members and Guests are encouraged to bring material about their business (e.g., business cards, fliers, pamphlets) to be available at our monthly meetings. This information will be placed on a special self-service table located near the room entrance. We look forward to meeting and networking with you!