Hello and Welcome to the Fairfield Network of Executive Women (FNEW)
FNEW creates and delivers innovative networking, mentoring, professional and personal development to support and recognize executive-minded women and their organizations in the pursuit of excellence. FNEW is open to all career-minded women – corporate or self-start entrepreneurs – all are welcome. We try to address mutual concerns which establish and expand the network of relationships for women, both business and personal.
There are many benefits to joining FNEW:
- Meet with women who have diverse backgrounds and experience with professional growth.
- Network with success-oriented women in Fairfield County where business referrals can be exchanged.
- The opportunity to hear excellent guest speakers.
- Early evening dinner meetings for the convenience of our Members and Guests.
Now is the perfect time to join! We are extending our 2020 FNEW Membership $65.00 special until March 11th. This special will expire on March 12th, 2020 and will return to the regular price of $75.00. Click here to join FNEW!
Who We Are: Founded in 1982, Fairfield Network of Executive Women (FNEW) is dedicated to providing professional development and networking opportunities to its members. Our mission is to share knowledge, exchange ideas and provide support to women in business.
Join us on Wednesday, February 12th as we welcome Success Genie, Kim Kasparian!
Kim, a Keynote Speaker & Workshop Leader, will be discussing, “Guiding Action Taking Entrepreneurs to Network Their Way to 6 Figures and Beyond.”
During this powerful training, audience members will learn:
- 3 ways to become the most irresistible, memorable person in the room.
- Uncommon, proven ways to engage so you can be seen, heard and remembered.
- How to approach networking with a fresh approach that will compel prospects to want to know more and do business.
Click on the event to read more.