Hello and Welcome to the Fairfield Network of Executive Women (FNEW)
FNEW creates and delivers innovative networking, mentoring, professional and personal development to support and recognize executive-minded women and their organizations in the pursuit of excellence. FNEW is open to all career-minded women – corporate or self-start entrepreneurs – all are welcome. We try to address mutual concerns which establish and expand the network of relationships for women, both business and personal.
There are many benefits to joining FNEW:
- Meet with women who have diverse backgrounds and experience with professional growth.
- Network with success-oriented women in Fairfield County where business referrals can be exchanged.
- The opportunity to hear excellent guest speakers.
- Early evening dinner meetings for the convenience of our Members and Guests.
Who We Are: Founded in 1982, Fairfield Network of Executive Women (FNEW) is dedicated to providing professional development and networking opportunities to its members. Our mission is to share knowledge, exchange ideas and provide support to women in business.
Join us on Wednesday, January 8th as we welcome the owners and partners of House to Home Organizing!
(We couldn’t have thought of a better topic for the new year!)
In their presentation, “You Don’t Cut Your Own Hair,” you’ll learn:
- How to deal effectively with clutter
- The link between clutter and caregiving
- The differences between being Neat and being Organized
- The relationship between organizing and time
- Learning the tools to get rid of guilt and when to ask for help
Click on the event to read more.